Check out this 12 minute ASP.NET Dynamic Data video which shows you how to:
- Create a basic Dynamic Data website
- Add LINQ to SQL objects (using Northwind database tables)
- Replace the Microsoft GridView with ASPxGridView
- Use the DevExpress LINQ Server Mode DataSource
- Use Master Pages and Styles
Sound complicated? Don't worry, it's easy and kind of fun. Just follow these 3 steps:
1. Download File
This zip file contains the necessary code files mentioned in the video.
Click here to download: [DXDynamicData.zip]
2. Watch the video
Watch the DevExpress Dynamic Data Support video.
3. Leave feedback here
What do you think of ASP.NET Dynamic Data? Drop me a line here and let me know.