Take a look at the new DevExpress SharePoint 2013 Demo site:
The new demo is great too. It's cleaner and we've improved the navigation. On the left side, you'll find the DevExpress ASP.NET NavBar (ASPxNavBar) control integrated there. Give it a try now.
SharePoint 2013 supported
Beginning with the DevExpress 13.1 release, SharePoint 2013 is supported by all the DevExpress ASP.NET controls. Including the two SharePoint specific WebParts (List GridView and HtmlEditor):
New SharePoint 2013 features in 13.2
We added support for SharePoint 2013 in the first release of 2013 (13.1). But we wanted to wait to announce it because we've added a lot more features in the 13.2 release:
- The new SharePoint 2013 Demo portal! - We completely redesigned this demo and the new site gives you a great example of DevExpress ASP.NET integrated into SharePoint 2013.
- Design time support - DevExpress ASP.NET controls fully support design time in SharePoint projects. See also: Visual Web Part Creation
- ASPxHtmlEditor and SPxHtmlEditorWebPart:
- Improved visual interface in the list pages
- Controls are hidden on SharePoint wiki pages
- SPxListViewWebPart - DevExpress ASP.NET GridView SharePoint WebPart:
- Document Library support - (Document libraries are collections of files that you can share with team members on a Web based on Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services. For example, you can create a library of common documents for a project, and team members can use their Web browsers to find the files, read them, and make comments. Users with Microsoft Office can check out and edit the files as if they resided on a local or network drive)
- Support SPFieldLookup - (A lookup field takes its value from a field in another list. The list that provides data for the lookup field is called the lookup list. To get a reference to the lookup list, access the SPFieldLookup object's LookupList property. To determine which field in the lookup list is providing information, access the LookupField property)
- Support SPChoiceField and SPFieldMultiChoice - (SPFieldChoice - allows you to select one or more values)
- Support SPFieldUser (Similar to SPFieldLookup)
- External Field Support (This column lets you combine a column of data from an external data source with other columns in a native list or library. Because an external data column is added to a native list or library, all related list or library features work, including versioning, approvals, check-in and check-out, and file attachments )
- New context menu with different access rights
- New web part settings panel
We've added even more great samples of DevExpress and SharePoint integration to show you what's possible:
There's even more samples of DevExpress and SharePoint integration:
Download Samples - Get any of the samples from the site directly and try it with your SharePoint portal (of course you'll need DevExpress ASP.NET products). And if you have any issues, please let our excellent support team know and they can help you.
SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007
Starting with version 13.1 (v2013 vol 1), DevExpress ASP.NET controls only support SharePoint 2013.
DevExpress base/ASP.NET products migrated to .NET Framework v4+ with version 13.1 (v2013 vol 1). SharePoint versions prior to SharePoint 2013 are no longer supported (as of 13.1), because they require/operate under ASP.NET v2 (.NET v2) runtime.
If you're using any of the following versions then you'll need to use DevExpress ASP.NET controls that prior versions of 13.1 (v2013 vol 1):
- WSS 3.0
- MOSS 2007
- SharePoint 2010
What's new in Microsoft SharePoint 2013?
To learn what's new in Microsoft SharePoint 2013, I recommend the following resources:
The new SharePoint.devexpress.com site is a fantastic example of how you can integrate any of the 90+ powerful DevExpress ASP.NET controls and SharePoint 2013 to provide a great experience for your end-users.
When only the best will do.
From interactive Desktop applications, to immersive Web and Mobile solutions, development tools built to meet your needs today and ensure your continued success tomorrow.
Get full access to a complete suite of professional components that let you instantly drop in new features, designer styles and fast performance for your applications.
Download a free and fully-functional version now: http://www.devexpress.com/Downloads/NET/