As I may have let slip in my previous blog post, we’re close to releasing DXperience v2011 vol 2. As part of the release we have planned a series of in-depth webinars that will go over some of the new features in this important version. We’re almost ready to update our webinars page but I thought I’d jump in with a sneak peek at what those initial webinars are going to show. I’ve included links to the webinars so you can register for them right now. Seating is limited.
And also … if you read carefully, you’ll be able to glean some information about various new features we haven’t officially talked about yet. Prepare to have your appetite whetted, but note I can’t say any more just yet.
Tuesday, Dec. 6: Touch
Presenter: Mehul Harry (in collaboration with CodeProject)
Description: In this webinar, Mehul Harry will show you how to build next generation touch applications by DevExpress using Windows Forms and ASP.NET.
- Learn how to build Metro-inspired applications
- Learn about new touch support for DevExpress ASP.NET products
- Learn more about what’s inside the latest product release
Presenter: Julian Bucknall
Description: In this webinar, Julian Bucknall will demonstrate the latest improvements in XAF and XPO that will accelerate the development of your Line of Business apps.
- See the new Application Server & the middle tier service
- Learn about the improvements to AJAX & performance in XAF's ASP.NET user interface
- Get information about the new Domain Components (DC)
(This webinar will be presented live from the DevExpress Summit.)
Presenter: Mark Miller
Description: In this webinar, Mark Miller will demonstrate the latest improvements in CodeRush, released as part of our next generation of tools: DXv2.
- Learn about how duplicate code detection helps you build high quality apps, faster.
- See how to build office inspired applications in minutes or less
- Hear how the latest tools in DXv2 will help you to deliver productivity, accelerated.
Presenter: Seth Juarez
Description: In this webinar, Seth Juarez will show how you can build stunning applications by DevExpress.
- See a mundane CRM app brought to life with a new user experience
- Learn how to build stunning user interfaces that delight your users
- Hear an overview of the new tools in DXv2 that help you to build powerful, yet beautiful applications
Hope to see you at one or all of these webinars!