The DevExpress Editors Library for WPF as well as Silverlight provide you with a collection of controls that give you the flexibility of using editor controls to display formatted data as well as provide interactive and enhanced editing functionality. To further extend our data editors collection, we have created three new editor controls in the upcoming v2010 vol 2 release of DXperience.
These controls are...
- Color Pickers
- Password Box
Keep reading for each individual control’s features…
Two variations of a calculator control that can be used to perform arithmetic operations:
- Standalone Calculator
- Calculator displayed within a dropdown window (PopupCalcEdit)
The following features are included in the calculator control:
- Basic Math Functions (add, subtract, multiply, etc.)
- Memory Operations - store, recall, add (M+) and subtract (M-)
- Keyboard and Mouse Wheel Support
- Configurable Display Format (currency, percentage, etc.)
- Calculation History
- Customizable Error Descriptions
- Localizable UI
2. Color Pickers
Two color picker controls allow you to select from the standard color palette or from the RGBA color space.
- Standalone color picker (ColorEdit)
- Color picker displayed within a dropdown window (PopupColorEdit)
Features included in the color picker control:
- 20 Preset Color Palettes - Apex, Aspect, Civic, Office, Grayscale, Urban, etc.
- Standard Colors Palette - includes standard colors (e.g. Red, Green, Yellow, etc.)
- Recent Colors Palette - includes custom colors which can be added using the “More Colors” dialog.
- Unlimited Number of Color Palettes - you can replace default palettes (Theme Colors, Gradient Theme Colors and Standard Colors) or append any number of custom color palettes.
- Configurable Palette Layout - you can manually specify the number of color columns. Alternatively, the number of columns is automatically calculated.
- Customizable Default Color
- Optional Empty Color
- Localizable UI
3. Password Box
The new PasswordBoxEdit control lets you handle password entry.
Features included in the password box control:
- Configurable Password Char – you can specify any character which is echoed in the password box.
- Maximum Password Length – restricts passwords typed by an end-user.
- Input Validation