Do you remember the challenge Mark Miller laid down for this year’s PDC conference?
Yes, that insane challenge where he would use an XBOX guitar and no keyboard!
Check out this video of Mark Miller at PDC 2009 as he took on all kinds of challengers:
I was expecting many more winners since Mark had crippled himself without a keyboard. However, in the end there were only 2 winners who both won within a few seconds of Mark’s time! (Congrats to Ariel & Eirikur). However, you can’t underestimate the power and speed of CodeRush!
Click the image above and watch the full PDC guitar code challenge video.
Do you have DXperience installed in your Visual Studio? What's That?
DXperience is a royalty-free tool suite for rapid business application development for WinForms and ASP.NET apps.
Instantly enhance your WinForms and ASP.NET apps by dropping in new feature sets encapsulated in components. DXperience contains:
- IDE Productivity Tools - Make Visual Studio easier and more effective with IDE enhancements
- DXCore - IDE tools extensible engine
- CodeRush - Extensible swiss army knife of tools to make source code editing faster and easier, including code editing templates, code editing utilities (selection, navigation, clipboard), inline code visualizations and the upcoming unit test runner.
- Refactor Pro - Code editing tools specifically geared for refactoring source code.
- XAF - Business app framework for WinForms and ASP.NET
- XPO – Object-relational mapping for .NET
- Reporting - Reporting "platform" for WinForms and ASP.NET
- UI Components for WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF and Silverlight
Try a fully-functional version of DXperience for free now: http://www.devexpress.com/Downloads/NET/