Check out this great video interview with the Jeff Atwood who writes the fantastic blog at codinghorror.com:
Jeff was kind enough to sit down after his session at the 2010 Silicon Valley CodeCamp. The video is filled with some great quotes like this one:
If you can’t come up with at least one interesting thing to talk about every day, you’re not trying hard enough! The world is just full of fascinating stuff. – Jeff Atwood
To understand the context of that statement and hear more, watch the video. In it, Jeff discusses:
- his popular blog CodingHorror.com
- StackOverflow.com - his business venture w/Joel Spolsky
- the tyvek wallet
- why continual learning is important
- his internet fame
- Issues and the other related sites
- What made StackOverflow so popular?
- Site is more popular than his and Joel’s blogs
- His HTML 5 talk
- HTML 5 local storage
- Safari and browser cookies issue
- Responsible advertising
- Yes, DevExpress advertises on StackOverflow :)
- Other HTML 5 use cases
- Advertising and user experience
- Mobile browsers
- Why is it’s hard to fully support mobile browser for StackOverflow?
- Where does his blog ideas come from?
- Communities and subcultures FTW!
- He's a google fanatic
- Internet rubber necking
If you’d like to reach him then contact him via:
I recommend you watch the video then check out his work at codinghorror.com and stackoverflow.com.
I'm on twitter
Build Your Best - Without Limits or Compromise
Try the DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Extensions online now: http://mvc.devexpress.com
Read the latest news about DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Extensions
Download a fully-functional version of DXperience for free now: http://www.devexpress.com/Downloads/NET/