Santiago Barro and his development team have created a powerful WinForms ERP application called BinaryActiva. Btw, that’s Santiago on the upper left:
The WinForms ERP application is the main client which supports business activities like: Purchasing, Sales, Stocks, Production, CRM, HR, and more. They’ve also built an ASP.NET website that integrates with their CRM module to send SMS updates!
So why did they build both the WinForms and ASP.NET applications using their DevExpress Suite? Santiago points out:
DevExpress controls are always evolving. Using their controls in applications will always give a consistent and professional interface similar to that of any application developed by the major software development companies.
DevExpress makes the cool tools and teams like Binary Menorca use them to produce award winning applications. Sounds like a fair deal to me. Check out this photo of the guys winning the "Young Enterprise Award" in their native country of Spain. I think the guy on the right is holding a copy of DXPerience behind his back. I'm just kidding, of course, their good work earned them the awards. We're just happy that they chose DevExpress tools to help them succeed.
Read the full Binary Menorca S.L. case study and learn how Santiago and his team leveraged DevExpress tools into a powerful ERP application.
DXperience? What's That?
DXperience is a royalty-free tool suite for rapid business application development for WinForms and ASP.NET apps.
Instantly enhance your WinForms and ASP.NET apps by dropping in new feature sets encapsulated in components. DXperience contains:
- IDE Productivity Tools - Make Visual Studio easier and more effective with IDE enhancements
- DXCore - IDE tools extensible engine
- CodeRush - Extensible swiss army knife of tools to make source code editing faster and easier, including code editing templates, code editing utilities (selection, navigation, clipboard), inline code visualizations and the upcoming unit test runner.
- Refactor Pro - Code editing tools specifically geared for refactoring source code.
- XAF - Business app framework for WinForms and ASP.NET
- XPO – Object-relational mapping for .NET
- Reporting - Reporting "platform" for WinForms and ASP.NET
- UI Components for WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF and Silverlight
Try a fully-functional version of DXperience for free now: http://www.devexpress.com/Downloads/NET/